dinsdag 26 januari 2010

Welcome

Dear all!
Taking off my gloves and shawl today after arriving home from university where I had handed in my last assignments I realized that I would only need them for another few days!
I will leave this cold and snowy Holland for a world Down Under, where I will find myself in the middle of the summer, in just five days!
This blog is a place where you can travel with me, and I warmly invite you to do so!

The plan:

- 31st of january: Eindhoven-London-Kuala Lumpur
- 3,4 and 5 february: Singapore
- 7 february: Kuala Lumpur-Melbourne

- february - july: studying one semester at Monash University in Melbourne

- july: eastcoast of Australia
- august: somewhere in South East Asia
- 31st of august: back under sea level :)

The crew:

Me and my friend Sterre!

For now, all that I have to do is pack my things into boxes, sort out what I have been accumulating in the last 2,5 years and say goodbye to all people here...
I guess there will be more news in the first week of february!

Sara

4 opmerkingen:

  1. lieve saar,leuk dat we je zo kunnen volgen, geniet volop daar!!!

    dikke xxx

    nienke

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Lief zusje,
    daar ga je dan de wijde wereld in...
    Geniet ervan, heb het goed met elkaar!
    Veel liefs!
    xxx Lotte

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Heeej Sara!

    Hoop dat jullie een goede reis hebben gehad... en nu lekker liggen te slapen in Kuala Lumpur! Waar het wel zomer is (hier véél sneeuw...) Of nou ja... al bijna weer opstaan, jou kennende ;-)

    Geniet van je reis, ben benieuwd naar je verhalen!

    xxx Ilse

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. (overigens is het heel geen 14.49u, staat zeker al op Australische tijd ;-))

    (het is wel laat...)

    (dus: naar bed!)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen